1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Harry Potter (SOTW)

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Tesseract, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Hey man, the size Limit is BETWEEN 400x100 AND 500x250 ONLY.

2. Sooth

Sooth New Member

Size Limit : Corrected

3. Wrath

Wrath New Member

[​IMG]Character name / House chosen: Exalt / Hufflepuff
    [​IMG] Server: Siel
    [​IMG] Proof:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Entry:
    [​IMG]

I choose Hufflepuff because I value hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  4. Tesseract

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  5. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Important information to all for the future

Just because you put a text/logo/slight effects on your entries, it doesn't make it your original work
    . It is not yours. This is not what this event is supposed to be about. You can use images as a part of your submitted work to make something new out of it but sadly as we see it's often not the case here. Disappointed to see how many people violated this very simple rule, it's enough now, can't let this go without a word.

@Daniel @Wrath @yannix
    You have all been disqualified from this week's SOTW and will be given a Black Strike immediately. @Daniel , this is your third time you receive a black strike, I hope you know what that means.

Plagiarism is one of the most important rules that everyone has to abide by in every field of life and we will continue taking this simple rule seriously when it comes to our forum events.

Thank you for understanding,
    Enjoy the rest of this event and good luck to all the participants!

Tsurt, Tesseract, Joze and 3 others like this.
  6. Tesseract

This week SOTW event is over! Thanks to everyone who joined!

palomasbellas, Joze and Thyroid like this.
  7. Tesseract

Hello Daevas!
    First of all, thanks a lot for joining my first event! I have to admit this was A LOT more difficult than i thought, but, with the support of the GREAT Mod team that we have, everything went as expected.
    Now, the moment you all are waiting for, the announcement of the winners!
    The first place on the Harry Potter's SOTW goes to:
    @Kyungmii with 20 POINTS!
    [​IMG]
    Among the four houses, I picked House of Ravenclaw as a representation of my personality. Besides the fact that I like the house's colors, my main purpose in choosing this house is because of their love of learning. Like me, I always seek to learn and gain new knowledge in every thing that I do. I'am an enthusiastic reader. Love reading articles and/or stories from books/newspapers/magazines whether it be online or tangible and hard-bound. Pretty much anything that seems new to me, I will read it for the sake of learning.
    The house of Ravenclaw A.K.A "The House of wit, wisdom, and learning" is associated with the element of air which signifies thought and intellect. They have a passion for learning and value knowledge over anything else. In addition, Ravenclaws are known to be the most conflict-averse individuals among Hogwart's houses. Like me, I avoid conflicts in every way possible, carefully analyzing every possible outcome that my decision might cause.
    The second place on the Harry Potter's SOTW goes to:
    @Megg with 16 POINTS!
    [​IMG]
    I chose Ravenclaw because I saw myself reflected in my life, I saw more than anything related to my life in university, trying to give the best grades and trying to get to the wisdom of the studies of my career being applied and responsible. Before I struggled just to please my parents, but after a while did it for myself and wisdom I'm taking slowly is for my future, I like being so, I am proud of myself as I have been changing for the better. I like it c:
    The third place on the Harry Potter's SOTW goes to:
    @Haziel with 13 POINTS!
    [​IMG]
    And then the hat told me: "You could be great, you know, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt about that."
    and I think the hat was not wrong: I am ambitious, and when I want something, I go for it with a lot of determination.
    I want greatness, reach my limits. Having the freedom to go for what I want, no matter if it considered "good" or "bad". People are always going to try to do what they want, but you must be YOU.
    You must be brave and face what is in your heart: light or dark.
    You are your greatest treasure.
    I'm not afraid of Slytherin house. I have no fear of becoming someone bad. My greatest fear is not who I really am.
    This house will help me be the biggest thing can become. Whether the most humble and kind magician of history or the most evil and bloody dark wizard of the earth.
    As I said, I'm not scared of it.

Congratulations to OUR WINNERS! And thanks everyone who joined!
    The Rewards will be discussed via PM.

"After all this time?"
    - "Always."
    Severus Snape.

forestgun7, Glory, Kyungmi and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.