1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide How to Enchant Accessories to PEN

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by bsari004, Jan 18, 2020.

1. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Hi ya all, here is a guide for u guys how to enchant pen accessories

REMEMBER ENCHANTING IS ALL RNG

This post about how to enchant accessories i'll tell u guys how i did all my pen accessories.
    This is my gear https://imgur.com/a/4OmQ0IR (660 gearscore)

First after u did all weapon and armor pens u only will have capotia. I suggest make second capotia ring and earring with yona fragments easy to grind them at Waragon Nest or u can jsut use TRI Crescent and TET Witch instead of that.

Note: I did all of my PEN with premium sometimes event sometimes not but premium is really effective that's for sure. I'll tell u about accessories and failstacks last.

Now u have to choose which accessories u will go first. I did Ogre first with 110 FS i bought tet and made it pen. It was before central market so PEN Ogre was 22bil worth now its way cheaper i'd just buy PEN instead if central market were in game at that time.

Going which one first is kinda up to you, you can choose to grind for money (idk how u make money i won't tell you how to make money here it would be irrelevant) or you can just grind for base which crescent base is easier to get then ogre base. You could choose buy TET Ogre and make it PEN (WHICH I DO NOT RECOMMEND)

Quick caltulation; you will grind 9 bil and after u spend 100 failstack u will have an item 16B worth it is definitely not worth it. If u save that failstack to Black Distortion or Deboreka or other real end game accessories it would be much worth it (it is still ur choise tho).

Choosing which one is better think the items ap and price and grind time for it compare all of these and choose one of the item.

Let's say u chose crescent ring, grind for rings i was drop 100 of them and made 1 PEN with only 60. 40 was left and i grinded 30 more and made one more PEN with 70 base. It definitely not mean u will make with 60 base or 70 it is still rng you can just make pen with only 6 base rings. I suggest drop atleast 50 rings before u try to enchant.

Ogre base is way expensive then crescent so after u make 2 pen rings. You have 2 choice make 2x TET rings sell them and just buy ogre pen or just make 1 TET ring sell and buy base ogre and try to enchant it to PEN.

After u have 2x pen rings and ogre or laytenn u should go for basilsik belt cuz it will give u 6 ap and tungrad will give u 4 ap. Distortion is hard to get so u should have atleast 1 PEN Tungrad earring for going Distortion.

Try Basilisk Belt in same way buy PEN or buy base and enchant them (DEFINITELY NOT GRIND FOR BASE BASILISK BELT)
    I suggest get a Tungrad Earring PEN first and than go distortion its ur choice i did a tungrad first.

Now how to get failstacks ? (Cheap way)
    Bartali Quests gives u 2x 100 FS
    Diary Quests gives u 1x 80 FS
    u will have 1x 40 and 1x 50 FS in bartali (i think it was from bartali or other book quests)
    Valencia 1 quest line gives u 1x 50 FS, 3x 30 FS and 5x 20 FS (Guide: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...5x20fs-in-1-hour-valencia-quest-guide.230586/)

Yellow Accessories Failstacks
    20-40 PRI
    30-50 DUO
    45-60 TRI
    60-80 TET
    60-110 PEN

Better use higher for rare acessorys like Distortion
    Use less for other ones like crescent but stay in that space i write
    PS: If u want to make money out of it don't hasitate to spend FS

For crescent i used 20 for PRI 30 for DUO 45-50 for TRI 55-60 for TET 60 for PEN
    For distortion i used 40 for PRI 50 for DUO 60 for TRI 60 for TET and 100 for PEN (failed 2 times with 60 FS)
    For basilisk i bought tri and used 58 for TET 68 for PEN
    For tungrad earring i used 30 for PRI 40 for DUO 50 for TRI 60 for TET 70 for PEN
    so i have dine t9 horse which is really good for doing valencia quests i did 9 times in a day once mostly doing 2 3 times in a day but if u have money u can make 50 with boss gear)

How to make 40+ fs with boss gear ? (Quick FS Guide Expensive Way)

Do some valencia quest line and try duo with 30 i was failing 3 times and making 39 fs (Use boss armors or weapons)
    if u succeed try with 30 35 fs to tri if succeed try tet with 39 and than 44 and then 50 (chance is %30 avg not bad not high u have to hope to fail xd)

REMEMBER ENCHANTING IS ALL RNG
    You will have %%40~50 avarage chance to enchant tri tet pen so don't afraid to enchant it is pretty good chance.

I hope this guide help you and have information how me and other ppl making pen accessories. Cya guys in the next time.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  2. Bofe

Bofe New Member

Do you use cron for high pen or tet?

3. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Generally not. Only i use:
    PRI/DUO tungrad belt
    PRI/DUO/TRI/TET Deboreka
    PRI/DUO Distortion (depends on distortion base price)
    Except these i dont use crons. I dont recommend using crons for other accessorys.

4. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

This guide has expired in some ways with the seasonal and changes with valencia I questline. I just started over 6months after my acc got banned. Im now at 600 gear in a week. Basic guide that you can do is grind money and buy everything while everything is cheap. If you wanna enhance for profit or for your gear grind at seasonal and get those failstacks and you can benefit from this guide too. When i hit 650+ gear i might edit or create new detailed guide (all tho i dont think i have much to say)