1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

i cant complete the season pass

Discussion in 'Problems' started by MangoNeko, Aug 23, 2022.

1. MangoNeko

MangoNeko New Member

the season pass said that i have to complete [horse emblem], but my frist character[start at winter mountain] had finish all main story still cant complete it. then i try to use clock to set the second character. but this time i cant get the[horse emblem] in Velia for i had finish it before... so i cant complete any season quset anymore.....XP
    can i graduated from season finally?
    and if there anysolution??

Attached Files:

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GamezBD Forum, hope your stay with us is a enjoyable one.

Please remember to Always make a Forum Search, before creating a New Thread, because it is Highly likely that the topic you want to post, has already been posted and answered: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/i-can’t-finish-black-desert-season-pass-5-horses.240796/

Hopefully one of the many answers will work for you, and if they do, then pretty please, come back in here and tell us all, how you fixed it.