1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved I can't login to my account, my items are missing

Discussion in 'Problems' started by GhostDog, Aug 6, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhostDog

GhostDog New Member

I dropped six Sicilian necklaces in a sulfur mine this morning. The game crashed and disconnect happened. When I re-entered the game, all items were gone. Now I can't enter the game with my own information. Could my account be stolen? I played more than 200 hours in 10 days. I bought a lot of items. Now all the hard work wasted? I would be very happy if you could help me with this.

(Edit) I was able to enter the game, but the items did not come back. It's not that important actually. They weren't very expensive

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there @GhostDog I do have to remind you to please post things in the correct sub-section, this clearly belongs in the GamezBD section.

Now I would like to inform you that there are sometimes what is called "server-rollback", which basically means that some error is fixed and the server data is "rolled-back" to a point earlier in time, probably to prevent players from having exploited a bug, or profitting from it if they had.

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

As already mentioned, it probably happened during a maintenance, so it's important to keep an eye on announcements that happens in game when a maintenance will occur to avoid minors rollbacks like this.

I know that the forum movement is not that big, but there's no reason to spam old threads as you did this morning replying to threads that are 3 months old or so.
    Thank you for the replies tho, I know we're fewer staffers to deal with the whole forum, but as you could noticed the player had an edit saying it was already resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.