1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Launcher is running into issues

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Vixions, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Vixions

Vixions New Member

So I've wanted to get back into GamezBD cuz I've missed playing the game and for whatever reason, I'm getting this error. Now to state, I am currently running Windows 11, and I've seen back in 2021 that GamezBD wasn't able to support Windows 11 OS. I've also disabled my Windows Insider Program and so I'm currently waiting to unenroll.

Do you think I'll be able to play once the next patch for Windows 11 comes out? I know that Smart Guard says that it takes 1-2 days for the game to update to the latest Version of Windows, or do you think I need to reinstall windows 11 in it's entirety? Because depending on the situation, I'll just transfer what games I have on the C: drive and move them to the D drive.

upload_2022-8-5_12-21-3.png

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GamezBD Forum, hopefully your stay with the community, will be an enjoyable one.

This seems to be the biggest problem most players run into, when trying to make GamezBD work. It really should have been mentioned in my guide, so I am going to go edit it now: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/fixing-most-problems-errors.238741/

There, now it is a part of the explaination ;)

Hopefully you won't have anymore problems now...oh yeah, about the moving your games away, from your system drive, is really one of those obvious things to do, for expert PC (Personal Computer) users anyway. Once you have another Drive Letter (whether you partition your drive or not) for your games, and a seperate drive for your system, you will rarely run into problems, due to having to reset your OS (Operating System), or having a virus that corrupts your OS, or anything really. Because now all your games are protected, and your OS is protected from the games, which means no more needing to reinstall everything, if something happens :D

3. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

Have you checked your windows' update? Anyway if the methods doesn't work, just safely reinstall your system and see how it goes