1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My Guide For Enhancing

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by lxblutxl, Oct 19, 2018.

1. lxblutxl

lxblutxl New Member

This is the blueprint that I use for enhancing gear in BDO, especially accessories. I find it to be very efficient and usually returns a 4X investment with yellow accessories.
    Disclaimer: this method requires time, premium and a 2-3B silver. If you are in a need to get accessories or gear quickly, this method aint for ya.

Step 1. Save some silver. Preferably 2-3B to start with, but the more you have, the better. Have them in Velia.

Step 2. Either buy a 90 days value pack to get 10 item drop scrolls to use them for gathering sheeps near heidel, or preorder hards/concentrated armor stones from the marketplace.

Step 3. If you decide to gather, you need at least 100ish energy to be somewhat efficient. You will need Magic Tanning Knife, which you will get from trading the seals you receive from imperial horse delivery. (aka leveling up horses and selling to imperial delivery). To exchange them go to Calpheon's Stable near the marketplace on the north side.

Step 4. When you run out of energy, use the energy pots you receive from the value pack and/or press Esc -> Escape and you get in Heidel, assuming you are at the goat mountain. Be careful, if you are a bit towards lynch ranch, pressing escape will lead you to western guard camp. Once you are in heidel go to the innkeeper, buy high quality wine (100k ea) and replenish your energy with it. Then go back to the goat mountain to gather. Rinse and repeat.

Step5. Make a couple of reblaths pri ( around 8-10) and 3-4 lemoria(especially shoes/armor).

Step 6: Watch the price of blackstones weapon/armor and the quantity available. Mostly black stone weapon will be cheaper and more in quantity, so I make 5-6 miliatia weapons from Velia's arms dealer.

Step 7. I make 18-22 fs on militia weapons from 14+ to 15. If you have premium disable the enhancing feature. Make sure you don't build fs during the event.

Step 8. I go from 20 fs to 32 fs on reblath pri to duo. I hit 35 fs by failing lemoria from pri to duo. After this i go from 35 to 45 by failing duo reblaths attempting tri ( the last failstack is always a lemoria from duo to tri). Just in cause it succeeds, you have a lemoria that sells at max price on mp.

From 45 I go up to 50ish by failing tri/tet reblaths. With pen/ tet attempts i push it to 60-70, always my last failstack being a lemoria piece.

Rinse and repeat until you have plenty of failstacks. I usually make from 500 hards 15 ish 50fs+ failstacks. Sometimes I get more, sometimes I get less, RNG.

I use these failstacks during the event with premium on, and I enhance especially yellow accessories. Mainly the expensives ones. The most profitable I found to be is valtarra's belt, due to hgih quantity, high demand for tet/pens. Valtarra sells for 86m a piece and a tet/pen valtarra is equivalent to a tet/pen ogre ring.

For accessories (DURING THE EVENT WITH PREMIUM) I use 30-35 fs for PRI, 40-50 FS for DUO, 50+ FOR TRI, 55ish-60 FOR TET/PEN, depending on my stock. ( I do this only with expensive accessories - crescent, narc, valtarra, ogre, tungrad)

~~~~If you can preorder PRI accessories in advance would be coo. ~~~~

For boss gear, I go 16-20 fs for duo, 30-35 tri, 40-50 tet pen.

You can make lots of money with this, if you are willing to spend hours and hours building fs, gathering and spending billions on accessories. Remember, it's a gamble and you may lose your money, but most probably you won't. Also when selling tri/tet/pen accessories collect them with premium, it's a huge 20% sales boost.

On avg I make 4X the amount of silver invested. ( not taking into account the time, hards and bs invested - but because they take so much time and materials, I enhance expensive accessories as they can return more money)

2. eminescu83

eminescu83 Getting there

Great.
    Now make a tutorial on how NOT to lose sanity trying to get a TRI boss armor/weapon because getting a TET and a PEN is easier than getting a +15 reblath with +0 FS.
    I left retail where i have TET boss crap gear to find myself walking with PRI and DUO gear because TRI is harder than getting in bed with Angelina Jolie.

3. lxblutxl

lxblutxl New Member

well I will say it once again for boss gear, I go 16-20 fs for duo, 30-35 tri, 40-50 tet pen. This is during the event, with premium. Last week I got 6 pens from PRI, using 200 artisan memory and 1200 memory fragment. Again this post is not for the people that are in a rush to get their items to ten/pen. It is more of a safe and steady plan that takes time. Try not to go over 30 fs on duo for boss gear, and definitely not above 50.

If you enhance from duo to tri without event and without premium, I can say from experience, you will likely fail 4-5 times to get it. This is how many fails I get on avg on my reblath from duo to tri.

4. Slaine

Slaine New Member

How do i disable the enchanting with premium?