1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Outfits in Mods

Discussion in 'Questions' started by JeongERang, Dec 20, 2023.

1. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

I know that Mods is available in GamezBDO. However, I don't know exactly how to apply Mods.

1.jpg

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Are there any people who used the costumes in the photos?
    Or, does anyone know how to apply the other clothing in Mods, which is similar in shape to the clothing in the photo, to GamezBDO?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It might be a better idea to ask on the Mods Homepage or forum if they have such a thing.

3. ii1

ii1 New Member

I don't have any problems using mods. Unfortunately, I cannot understand your question exactly and what is your difficulty. I do not speak English, and all attempts to translate your question with the help of online translators do not give me a clear understanding of what your difficulty is. The shape of the costume is not important, I can easily change any costume to any other, you can also edit textures, delete textures, remove unwanted details of costumes, create costumes from different elements of other costumes. If you just install someone else's mod, then you just need to know which costume it replaces and have (purchase) it. Sometimes some parts of the bodies can shine through the costumes of mods or not be displayed, this is eliminated by setting up the file partcutdesc.xml (although it's not easy), and this file is usually not included in the mods of individual costumes, it will need to be downloaded and installed too.

How to install mods, I wrote here (Russian): https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/Установка-модов-в-mods-folder.244152/

And loboram translated my post into English here: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbd-mods-folder-translated.244216/

In my post, you can also find links from Kolka to the nude mod and to the game's resource files (they allow you to create your own costumes from the details of the game's costumes).

4. ncplay

ncplay New Member

Can you use suzu's mod in gamezBDO? or resorepless?

5. ncplay

ncplay New Member

Can you install resorepless? I looked at your tutorial.. but I can't find the "character" directory.. where is it located..?

6. ii1

ii1 New Member

I'm sorry that I didn't respond for a long time, I didn't go to the forum for a long time, so I didn't know that someone had written to me. You need to create the character folder yourself in the mods folder. You also need to create the mods folder yourself in the root package of the game (where the folders paz, Cache, bin64 and so on are located). The Resorepless mod does not work for me, but Kolka gave a link to the Nude mod in my post, this is an assembly containing approximately the same thing (although I use my own assembly, not this one). Resorepless allows you to customize the display of details of all costumes, and the assembly contains a customized display of costumes already set up by someone, and if you don't like something in it, you need to edit each costume manually. It's a little uncomfortable, but it's better than nothing. I have no problems installing individual mods. I have installed all the mods I wanted. If I need to delete a costume part, I either replace the file of this part with an empty file, or I look at what textures are in it and replace unnecessary textures with empty textures. Or I take a more suitable piece from another suit.
    Suzu is the author of a lot of mods, if I understood correctly. I set some of them for myself, for example, a Kibelius costume mod for Shai.

ncplay91 likes this.
  7. ncplay91

ncplay91 New Member

Got it man.. thanks!