1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Patch Note - Misunderstood?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Hakuryuu, Aug 16, 2017.

1. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

So ur the one spamming ingame.

just leave

2. voron88

voron88 New Member

Or to return everything as was or complete wipe of the server

3. NoNameZ

NoNameZ New Member

if russian gamers leave server, u stay alone here.
    oh sorry u stay with ur pen wearpon or what u have

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We have 2 way now.
    1. Increase FS rate untill beta.
    2. Return old enchant, but with same chance to costumes and other things wich need 100% untill beta.
    I think soon we will do one of that. As for me - i prefer 1st variant, but u better want 2nd - type here.

5. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

just leave it as it is. theyy need to understand that repairing and cron stons are easy as hell

6. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

yes, but cron count related item price managed by playes, so one a day when players will raise item price on auction, cron stones will be not so easy. We will ask Carl to create some poll and propose variants of solve this problem.

7. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

With all due respect, you developers should know better than to ninja patch stuff. If you really intend to improve your server, you should make polls for people to vote on because otherwise, you'll be pissing off the community by possibly implementing unwanted changes and the like.

8. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

This is a beta server... they are the devs and.... its on the patch notes.

wtf is wrong with you people?

Also "unwanted"? This is supposed to be close as retail as possible. This is not the way of asking a gm/dev if it is possible to change something

Kessie likes this.
  9. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

Read again since you don't seem to get my point which is to get feedback from the community first before implementing changes. Also, they may be the developers but if you screw around too much just because you can, it will possibly cost you(e.g players might leave due to unwanted changes as mentioned earlier).

Nothing is wrong with me, but I sure see that something is wrong with your reading comprehension.

10. voron88

voron88 New Member

Where to find this inquiry? And thanks for understanding!

11. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

@telespapeles You should read Carl's announcement when beta server was announced, and then get back to me about how this server should be retail-like.

12. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

That's the end aim for any server.

Regardless of changes, enchanting here is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy easier than retail. That alone debunks your comment. I'm all up for changes and making it easier, but players need to stop acting as if their word was final. It's not up to us only to decide and also, this isn't the way of suggesting something.

13. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

Exactly, how does the enhancement rate debunk my comment? Assuming that they did patch the enchantment rates without warning and without trying to ask the community or at least warning them first(honestly, how bad or how hard would it be to just do either of the two?). The developers barely play the game like a regular player, so at the very least, they should try to get feedback first about what stuff they plan to implement because honestly they won't really feel the gameplay changes since again, they do not play the game as much from what I have seen so far.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that just because you have an easier time enhancing does not mean it is easy for everyone else, that much is evident. There are people who would like to enjoy the game but have real life stuff to do. So having you say that the server should be "retail-like" would probably piss off anyone who just wants to play the game and progress as much as anyone who pretty much sits 24/7 grinding and farming for stuff but at a shorter time.

If you think this is not a good way of suggesting something. Do enlighten me on how you'd prefer stuff to be suggested.

Honestly, I don't really get what you're fired up about or did I get lost here? I just wanted the staff to at least attempt making polls because there are tons of suggestions already in the suggestions section. I'm not sure about how they get implemented, but polls would be nice.

14. Carl

Carl Administrator Admin

15. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

If you can somehow increase the individual chance to succeed per Enchanting level, that would take alot of stress out of this situation. Increase base chance by x2 should be fine here. If you are able to this.

16. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

17. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there