1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Questline Problem with Papu

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Ionicdistress9, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Ionicdistress9

Ionicdistress9 New Member

So I am at the 3rd chapter of the 2nd book in the Lamut Gang's Adventure Journal and my quest is the (Papuraora) Lazy Cloudy Rain Mushroom which requires me to kill 2 Lazy Cloudy Rain Mushooms to acquire the Porong Floral Wreath so that I can complete the 3rd chapter of the 2nd adventure journal and move to the 4th chapter so that I can complete the 2nd book in the Lamut Gang Adventure Journal.

The problem is to attack the mushrooms I need to transform from a regular Papu Villager into a Brave Pine Blader Papu which requires use of the Brave Pine Blader Transformation scroll which appears to only be obtainable by completing the 2nd book of the Lamute's Gang Adventure Journal???

So how do I acquire a transformation scroll to allow me to complete the 2nd book of the adventure journal when the only way I've been able to find to acquire the scroll is to have completed the 2nd book of the adventure journal???

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

https://bdocodex.com/us/item/56195/
    This is what you need right?
    "If you lose the scroll, you can obtain it again from Benns Moanna by handing in Lamute Gang's Benns Coins."
    That is included in the description text of the quest, I guess that you can still get the scroll then?