1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide So your horse has Autism, a T8/T9 horse guide to gaining skills

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

saying that something is fixed and really fix something it s different. STILL BUGGED T9 skills

2. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

Does this bug solved ?

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well as I cannot put my advice into this topic as it is outdated and no longer valid as the Original Poster once upon a time posted it, but I will certainly add screenshots/video of the first Awakened T9 horse I get, as well as my Horse Trainers mastery level and how long it took, along with the amount of materials I had to use in order to awaken my T8 horse to T9 :)

I know it is not an answer but there is more to follow, or as I distinctly remember from an earlier post, perhaps it is time to delete this thread as it gives little to no useful information any longer.

4. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

As I read Kolka has mentioned much earlier, and I have tested with T8 horses as well, I believe the skill learning formula is fixed now.
    I remember I was testing two T8 changing fore chop immediately upon learning, I got a 18 skills and 16 skills respectively.
    The rest of my T8 are leveled without skill change, I got a few unlucky with 12-14 skills, majority are with and between 15-17 skills, then a few with 18 skills, and one with 19 skills.

loboram likes this.
  5. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

Hum i m not sure it’s solved as my Doom learn every time the mentioned skill and my T8 to ...

6. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

I see the mentioned skills reasonable to always be the first few skills to learn as their rate of learning is higher.

Take the 19 skills T8 as example, I remember it learnt fore chop and hind kick at the first few levels, after that it started to learn the other skills. As I was testing that time, and it got fore chop and hind kick soon enough, I wasn't expecting it can get 19 skills at the end.
    On the other hand, the 16 skills T8 that I tried skill change, same it learnt fore chop at first, I changed it to other and repeated. But the quantity of learning skill wasn't that ideal, I was having high hope and kept changing skill until it reached level 30. The result made me think that it was just random, skill change seems like a tin foil hat theory to me.

I can't say for sure on T9 though, my friend actually is still recommend changing Courser's Spirit away in telegram. If you feel uncomfortable without skill change, then don't hold back and change Courser's Spirit away. It is still worth trying, I'm curious how it works as well.

loboram likes this.
  7. daddyoceanman

daddyoceanman New Member

So this is kinda a weird question. But when you say manually riding your horse, do you mean just like riding afk while it sits on your 2nd monitor or actually sit there and hold down shift and everything to make it move? Sorry kind of a noob question but this horse thing is still an issue and it’s stupid af.

8. loboram

Look there is a certain amount of Randomness involved with the Entire game-core-mechanics, so pretty much everything in the game is subjected to some Randomness. The thing is that Randomness isn't something that computers do well at all, also the probabilty of making a horse (especially T7 & T8) with all its skills at level 30, is quite low. In fact in just about 2 years of horse training, I have only managed to do so about 6-8 times so far.

So I do understand your frustration in general with the game-mechanics, but it is really up to how much training skill your character has, plus some gear, plus some randomness.

About the AFKing horse training "under observation", it should mean (I think) that you should check once in a while on your horse, say you work out how quickly it levels and then make some notes on when it should be leveled up for the next level, then it isn't actually Actively leveling your horse, just keeping an eye on the skills it gets on leveling up :)

9. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

is this fixed? now?

10. loboram

Are you referring to the original thread title? Then YES, the underlying issue with horse training skills has been fixed a long time ago now.