1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion: Blue Whale Oil and Blue Whale Tendon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jye, Nov 4, 2021.

?

Is this something other people are noticing?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jye

Jye New Member

Just a suggestion:
    There is a MASSIVE shortage of perfumes and potions that require Blue Whale ingredient's.

Due to having limited channels and also hunting the Blue Whale Boss currently not worth the time invested there is a huge shortage of these items on the market and for the player base. These Perfumes and Potions are a huge part of many things like PVP, PVE, and Life skilling.

Suggesting to maybe add the Blue Whale Oil and Blue Whale Tendon to the Humpback Whale loot table to allow players to farm the ingredient's needed to make these consumables.

Or increase the amounts you receive from the blue whale boss to give more incentive for the player base to hunt the whale.

I noticed on Telegram the Blue Whale is spawning but never being killed due to it not being worth the amount of people and time required to kill it.

Or if anyone else has any better ideas would love to read them! Thanks! ;)

Plata and loboram like this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

As always, we Welcome suggestions to our GamezBD community, however there are some basic rules and guidelines, that will make things a lot easier for us all to read and comprehend a thread's content.

I think I have already mentioned this; but there is No need to add the word "Suggestion" to a thread, if it is already in the Forum Section called: Suggestions ;)

Secondly; It would be SO much easier to take your "vote" more seriously, if you could come up with a proper name for the title, and more importantly, fill out the questions asked to vote on in a manner, so that players can make the decision just by reading the question and the voting options.

So pretty please...you haven't listened to previous attempts, at making your suggestions more easily understood and responded to, so for your own sake, just give it a try :)

3. SaiyanAintSo

SaiyanAintSo New Member

I made a suggestion that could possibly impact this as well. Have a read if you fancy https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/world-boss-field-boss-attendance-possible-solution.239040/