1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide The DEFINITIVE guide to Enhancing on GamezBD!!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaemn

kaemn New Member

look at the original post you honkie
    he legit asked kolka and he said ".2 was a mistake by me its .5 normal .65 premium"

LegendaryN likes this.
  2. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

its like i post screenshots of the people who build the stuff for this server.... and people still question things

LegendaryN likes this.
  3. Bannan

Bannan Banned

yeah beacuse i read same post 10x a day to see if it has changed :)
    Yeah my fault.
    But hey, Kolka was saying that's 0.2% for over a month ...?
    also Kolka sent me DB of bdo that has same enhancement rates as this server but who knows maybe he lied here too ? ;)
    [​IMG]
    ^Kzarka

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

I posted its near 0.2 cuz it was on my test server, after i contacted admin and asking, he noticed me 0.5 and 0.65 so thats why i posted it later to update info and said thats now its confirmed.
    This base on ur screenshot aleady imlpemented on UI in bdocodex.com - just select any item and check line with Enhancement. We have same.

loboram, LegendaryN and FuRiouS like this.
  5. SneakyRussian

SneakyRussian New Member

@Vamp

I'm not trying to be rude, but dude your 'guide' screams a lot like bragging than helping. There's a LOT of information you left out and then earmark it with "figure this part out yourself or you're dumb".

You're essentially telling people to go compile their own massive dataset of what items give what FS rates (greens vs boss gear, etc), and then backwards engineer your results to understand anything.

If you're actually trying to prove/disprove, or help, then you need to actually post usable information.

I like the attempt you're making, but it's coming off wrong friendo.

Just my 2cents, cheers!

loboram and FuRiouS like this.
  6. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Im just curious why on earth DUO is SOOO hard to get on BOSS weapons and even Accessories (Blue or Yellow). Its been said by MANY players they can easily build 40-50 stack just trying to get DUO and god forbid trying a DUO accessory with anything less then 50 stack lol. DUO is stupid hard on retail as well (sure there are the few rng carried but very FEW).

Oh well I guess the abundant amount of shard drops and accessory drops its ok to leave DUO as hard if not harder then retail right?

7. kaemn

kaemn New Member

yea i think either base upgrade for anything that is WORSE THAN RETAIL should be increased on here (base upgrade chance or something)
    im not sure how hard it is to set up a separate rate per failstack is, but i think its kinda crazy that a MAJORITY of the upgrades on here (+8~+13 and +15~DUO) is harder than retail.
    ALTHOUGH on events and premium (the .845 per stack that vampy said) the only upgrades that are harder is +8~+11 and 15 to pri

tl;dr with no prem / event, shits hard (pri and duo) but with event and prem pri is almost normal and duo is easier (slightly) with tri tet and pen being a lot easier

TL;DR TL;DR
    https://saarith.com/weapon-armor-enhancement-tables/ everything on retail side is based off here
    the stacks on there are based off of MAX stacks on retail on each upgrade, although some of these are in the red, they can become a better success chance on here because there is no ceiling to success chance on gamezbd. if you'd like ANY clarity on this spread sheet please ask, i will help.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    loboram likes this.
  8. Laserunicorn

Laserunicorn New Member

So, base chance are same as retail but each FS increase at 0.5% every level (No Prem, No Event), that's it?

What about rates of Enchance and Durability chance on green gear?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  9. kaemn

kaemn New Member

Yep that’s it.
    I assume greens are just 30% worse but my luck I never go past 10 FS on greens.
    I think the durability option is also not working because it doesn’t take the correct amount of durability so I assume it’s also normal.

10. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

You do know the chart you and everyone else uses is based of GREEN gear not yellow boss gear right? It even says on the actually chart.

11. kaemn

kaemn New Member

what are you on about lol boss gear has no different rates on retail

12. tkkkkkk

tkkkkkk New Member

cant stack fs pass 6 on any white or green gear b4 it goes to +15

loboram likes this.
  13. tkkkkkk

tkkkkkk New Member

get to +14 fs with reblath? thats not possible usually reblath goes to +15 at around 8-10. i usually use +14 reblath and get to +8 fs top

loboram likes this.
  14. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

i have screenshots there showing it is 100% possible... defeatist attitudes and making excuses instead of making results is why so many people fail at this game, and in life.

Instead of saying "I can't or its not possible" ... sit back and say "Through hard work and perseverance I can accomplish anything"

I own a very successful company, and any time I hear from someone that "something is impossible" or someone "can't do something" It tilts me off the face of the planet ... and is a clear sign of a failure in the person or in the leadership above them

LegendaryN likes this.
  15. Boum

Boum New Member

THE ACTUAL ENHANCEMENT JOURNEY:

for some reason people didn't know what the term "Flipped" means.. that means that is the stack it succeed on.

I also have a "Tinfoil" method I picked up in retail... I will click enhance and cancel .. when im ready to test the enhance, I will always click
    SKIP and then hit the ENHANCE button.. so that is what "CANCELS" means
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0-7 - FREE
    8 - 0 STACKs // Flipped on 0
    9 - 10 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 11
    10 - 14 stacks // flipped on 17
    11 - 10+ cancels // 12 stack // flipped on 19
    12 - 15+ cancels // 14 stacks // flipped on 15
    13 - 15+ CANCELS // 16 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 17
    14 - 20+ CANCELS // 14 stacks // flipped on 17
    15 - 20+ CANCELS // 17 stacks // flipped on 17

0-15 // 30 DURABILITY LEFT ON DANDY

16 - 25+ cancels // 16 stacks // flipped on 22
    17 - 25+ CANCELS // 17 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 17

18 - 25+ cancels // 33 stacks // --Fail --
    -------------
    17 - 25+ CANCELS // 17 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 17
    ---
    18 - 25+ CANCELS // 17 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 17
    19 - 25+ CANCELS // 36 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 36
    20 - 25+ CANCELS // 53 STACKS // FLIPPED ON 53 (1 CRON attempt with FREE RBF cron stones)

Ok, i'm sry for this but i really want to understand this and i can't. I'm not a good english reader so probably this is the problem.
    I did not understood what you mean with "Flipped on insertnumberhere".

And i can't understand the "cancel" method too... You mean that first time u try to enchant u don't skip the animation and click "cancel" in the middle of the enchant, and soon later u skip the animation and enchant?

I'm sry if it can be a stupid question but i tried hard to understood it but can't figure out!

loboram likes this.
  16. Boum

Boum New Member

17. LegendaryN

LegendaryN New Member

Well said.

18. soulnex

soulnex Getting there

19. Obstdealer

Obstdealer New Member

Wtf does this shit mean? i dont understand anything.

20. PolyPharmacy

PolyPharmacy New Member

I’ll explain it to you.

For instance
    First number such as 17 = duo attempt etc.

Cancels =his Tin foil hat method of disabling skip enhancement. Clicking enhance and letting it start the enhancement then canceling the enhancement before it finishes. He does this multiple times prior to the attempt.

Next number is the fail stacks he starts on. Such as 14 stocks is he has a failstack of 14.

Last number it when it succeed or failed.

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.