1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide The DEFINITIVE guide to Enhancing on GamezBD!!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leroox

Leroox Proficient

i assume things have changed and this is useless nowadays, am i correct?

loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Unfortuantely, the forum keepers, aren't too happy about deleting threads...so MANY guides on this section, are simply no longer valid at all, and others have superstition in them, like this one where the OP (Original Post/Poster) says to Cancel the enhancement, which is utter bullox. Nothing that you do will influence the RNG. Saying something each time you do it, making a "special move", doing something in-game or in Real-Life, has absolutely NO effect on it, and you CAN test this. Just try to do something each time, and see if doing nothing gives the same results.

But yeah as you pointed out @Leroox, this is not a valid guide anymore, even if it still contains some information that is useful, like the tables with percentages, or that you should NOT keep going on the one you are trying for, but switch characters and build it back, so the first character has a better chance on the second go, and so forth.

Leroox likes this.
  3. WeirdWood

WeirdWood New Member

Does anyone have confirmation on the percentage per failstack with premium and event? This thread seems to say it's 0.78% per fs, and Elion's Tear is using that number as well. But then Krea's Tool and telegram fs calculator bot are using 0.75% per fs.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

First up, there is NO SUCH THING as a "Definitive" Guide.

Secondly, this player is no longer playing on our community, might be dropping in occassionally to argue about stuff, but doesn't play here anymore.

Thirdly, this post is from April. 2nd. 2018.

There is literally nothing in this guide that isn't explained in other guides here, and this guide contains information that is false, as well as superstitious nonsense.

This guide shouldn't be on our forum, much less pinned :(

5. Donyi

Donyi ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴʏɪ Forum Legend

Hello i'm the creator of Krea's Tool.
    Right now i just discovered a misscalculation when it comes to orange rarity gear ( Fallen Lord / Blackstar / Manos ) and i'm already working on fixing it for both the tool and the bot.

How you can calculate failstack % ? Well is not that hard.

Gamez Failstack Value = 0.5% ( Yellow Gear and Below ), 0.2% ( Orange Gear )
    Premium Failstack Value = 0.65% ( 0.5 + 30% = 0.15 ), 0.26% ( 0.2 + 30% = 0.06 )
    Event Failstack Value = 0.60% ( 0.5 + 20% = 0.10 ) , 0.24% ( 0.2 + 20% = 0.04 )

Premium + Event Failstack Value = 0.75% [ ( 0.5 + 30% = 0.15 ) + ( 0.5 + 20% = 0.10 ) = 0.25 ], 0.30% [ ( 0.2 + 30% = 0.06 ) + ( 0.2 + 20% = 0.04 ) = 0.1 ]

So for example if you want to know the % of getting a PEN Dim Tree Spirit:
    ( Failstack Amount * FailstackValue ) + Basic Gear Value = Final %
    ( 80 * 0.75 (Premium + Event) ) + 0.30% = 60.30%

Another Example: PEN Fallen Lord
    ( Failstack Amount * FailstackValue ) + Basic Gear Value = Final %
    ( 133 * 0.26 (Premium ) ) + 0% = 34.58%

I suck at explaining but i hope you can understand, you can find basic value chance here: https://bdocodex.com/us/

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

People has their own method and beliefs for doing things since ever. I'm that type of player, I always had my own methods to try calm down my inner saboteur in order to keep something not that pleasant going, who likes to enhance, right? I think it's included in our roleplaying... I used to do those "cancels" and I still do, sometimes. I also know players that has special spots, or that waits for a rat in Velia to pass by so they can click or players that doesn't click more than once in the same spot.
    Anyway... The point is: you can't force players to play the way you play, nor for casual neither try harders.
    I am closing this topic due to the comments stating that this guide isn't updated and not useful anymore, notice that this thread was never pinned.
    @Vampyrism if you ever feel like giving this guide an update, please, contact me and I'll re-open this thread.

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.