1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unplayable because of lag

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Zushee, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Zushee

Zushee New Member

I really really really LOVE this server.
    But the current Lagg Spikes and Damage Delays in PVE/PVP is just depressing.
    It would be nice to get a fix on that. Is it because we received a massive invasion of RU players after they lost their retail server?
    If so, wouldnt it be possible to create an Russian Server? It actually dont have to, if there is another solution.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello @Zushee, I just want to point out that no one in particular is responsible for the current lag/desync problems with the EU-server and it seems racist to me to immediately make it a Russian problematic.

Also I would very much like to add my own complaint about the new EU-server stability/connection as it was the very Reason for a new server in the EU; LESS connection/lag problems, however as it is Right now the EU-server is lagging/desyncing MUCH worse than the NA-server. Please oh please take a look at the game's use of the Launcher and if the Launcher itself might be making the connection problem, just thought that the Launcher automatically connects to the original server and then afterwards ALSO connects to the EU-server which might explain the EXTREMELY heavy lag/desyncs I am experiencing on the EU-server.

Zushee likes this.
  3. Zushee

Zushee New Member

Sorry, i didn't mean to be racist. I'm just repeating what i hear ingame from other Community Member.
    I agree on you tho

loboram likes this.
  4. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

When you live 500 Miles Air Track to the Server Location but it's lagging harder than the NA one which is 10 times as far away :D
    TbH i would give it some time. We reached the Limit on NA a month ago and Carl upgraded the Bandwidth. The Devs surely Monitoring the Server all the time and currently looking how everything is working. I know myself that it is frustrating when Mobs explode 2 seconds after you hit them or the Gathering Window needs 2 seconds to pop up, but we should have a little Patience here. Devs will do something for sure. Either the Server gets better Hardware, more Bandwidth or even maybe a RU Server soon. Go train Horses till we get some News, you barely notice Lag there :p

loboram likes this.
  5. Baruko

Baruko New Member

Hi,
    I've got a problem, that is making Gamezbd unplayable for me. Since I switched from NA to EU (and im from EU) im lagging pretty badly. If Iam at Karanda I need to wait 30 Sec more after the official spawn, to actually spawn Karanda for me. Then it takes like 5-7 Mins until its dead for me, althrough its been defeated after 30 sec. The looting also takes like 2-3 mins, and I do not get any loot, because I didnt do any dmg to the boss. Also if im changing channels, it takes like 1 min for me to be actually able to get on my horse. In my opinion I got pretty good internet, its 50mb/s and as I was playing on NA I didnt have any problems.

loboram likes this.
  6. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Do you Hide other Players by using SHIFT+F5? Everyone experiencing heavy Lag on EU right now, but 3 minutes to Loot? Maybe your PC can't handle it.

7. Baruko

Baruko New Member

I've got a really good PC, its definitely not my PC, Shift f5 is always on with above 100 players i think, so its also not that. But thanks for reply

8. loboram

I agree completely with @Baruko since I have had the exact same experience, I mean the lag/desync was a problem on the NA-server however this "EU"-server seems to be located in the U.S. instead of actually in EU due to the insane lag/desync happening, again I am not an expert on this topic so what I am experiencing as lag/desync may be due to something not internet related however I can play the game without delay on the "official-EU-server" and that is obviously in EU since when playing on the NA version on "official" I get lag/desync like what I get when I play on our NA-server; BUT the problem is that the so called EU-server for our community is performing so badly when compared to the first server-provider, that it really seems like the server is even further away than NA, and since this is supposed to be an ACTION-game it feels incredibly f'd-up that you have to wait several seconds to know what is actually happening in the game. Heidel City needs to be freed, there is no other way around the constant gamebreaking problem when the game breaks down and you can no longer play the game inside the city Heidel: FPS = 0

2018-10-22_392810998.PNG

Mycca likes this.
  9. loboram

The lag/desync was a problem on the NA-server however this "EU"-server seems to be located in the U.S. instead of actually in EU due to the insane lag/desync happening, again I am not an expert on this topic so what I am experiencing as lag/desync may be due to something not internet related however I can play the game without delay on the "official-EU-server" and that is obviously in EU since when playing on the NA version on "official" I get lag/desync like what I get when I play on our NA-server; BUT the problem is that the so called EU-server for our community is performing so badly when compared to the first server-provider, that it really seems like the server is even further away than NA, and since this is supposed to be an ACTION-game it feels incredibly f'd-up that you have to wait several seconds to know what is actually happening in the game. Heidel City needs to be freed, there is no other way around the constant gamebreaking problem when the game breaks down and you can no longer play the game inside the city Heidel: FPS = 0

10. toolesnar

toolesnar New Member