1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Valtarra: Advance Training Manual (Purple Grade)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SecretCall, Jul 5, 2021.

1. SecretCall

SecretCall Banned

Suggestion it could be a potential way of achieving level 70 in gamez if you do it every 3 days maybe in a total of 1/2/3 months of doing it you can atleast ACHIEVE LEVEL 70. Because at the moment the Purple grade Valtarra doesnt have much value/use. But look at the normal Valtarra: Training Manual (Orange grade) it gives the super exp boost and that's not even like retail. So maybe we can revamp/adjust the Purple Grade?

We hope you can Revamp/Improve Valtarra: Advanced Training Manual to become helpful/beneficial on ACHIEVING level 70 in the game OR maybe you can introduce new ways of questing exp to achieve level 70 and feature levels.

Let us know your thoughts! Drop them here cheers!

antimobuis likes this.
  2. antimobuis

antimobuis New Member

Agree 100%!

SecretCall likes this.
  3. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

While I understand your frustration at leveling being slow, I think having the stretch goal of level 70 being extremely challenging to get and thus giving massive bragging rights to those that get it, a good thing.
    If they make it easier then the people who really pushed for it will lose some of that uniqueness

2nd point, if you make lvl 70 "easy" or "easier" to achieve then you effectively reduce player retention by removing a potential stretch goal

- just my thoughts <3

SecretCall and Jujuba like this.
  4. Chartos

Chartos New Member

Even if it were brought up to proof of courage quest level it would not be worth it.
    Proof of courage quest gives about 1.5% exp on lv 66 when i did it, yeah i was lv 66 and forgot to do it completely.
    So even if its boosted to that level it would take you 30-40 weeks or so to get lv 67 from it, which is like 9 months or so.

Its simply that narc sealing stone is OP, takes 20 sec to do and gives 0.030-0.125 exp depending on your buffs.
    So your best bet is to go grind narc like we did if you want lv 70 because if they did make weekly valtarra that op people would literally just make a char and camp him there, log in every 3 days for 10 min, do valtarra and have lv 66 char in 10 days or so, but with 1hr of gameplay really.

As for reaching lv 70 with it, yeah good luck with that, its not viable even if exp is 10 or 50x, it will just make a insta lv 66 meta.
    After level 66 each level is as hard as grinding 20 characters lv 1-66 soo yeah....

Dont bother with lv 70 too much tho, its useless, you just get 24 hp from it, no hidden stats, no damage, nothing.
    Heres a quest list and how much exp they give sort by exp, lots of daily and weekly scrolls there too if you want to boost yourself a bit https://bdocodex.com/us/quests/

SecretCall and MoeDelawn like this.
  5. SecretCall

SecretCall Banned

True true I wonder what's our future plan when the time they increase the level cap again and putting massive margin/difference in levels. Who knows at level 75 people at 66 couldn't register decent damage due to level gap like 66 vs. 60 there are tons of 0 damage due to level gap and accuracy.

6. SecretCall

SecretCall Banned

Good point and thank you for the tips!

7. Chartos

Chartos New Member

Each level has the same difficulty after level 66
    Exp chart was datamined back in 2017, and for now it is true, unless pearl abyss reviews it and decides to drop exp requirement for levels 66+

https://pastebin.com/raw/XnMGMP0p
    maybe they just flatten the curve until lv 70, that seems reasonable
    maybe it will be something like 20,40,80,160,320, then stays at 400 trilion exp per level
    but meh, for now it is what it is,

to be able to go to tha thigh a level i think they'll have to increase maximum Gear score to like 850, but i highly doubt we will see that any time soon thats like 100more apdp than what is achievable now.
    Highest level mobs in game currently are ash forest, sitting at lv 66.

SecretCall likes this.
  8. SecretCall

SecretCall Banned

This is so true. But I'm confused to this charts. How come it feels long to get into 66-70 compared to 65-66? Exp: 403,611,950,304,000 needed right? Could you explain further?