1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[VOTE] GamezBD Trade Reform

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, May 6, 2021.

?

Does the GamezBD Community want a Trade Reform?

1. Yes, it is time!

84.6%
  2. No, things are working as they are

15.4%
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Trade Reform

It has been a long running problem now, that GamezBD is not catering to the Trading player population.
    I get that it is supposed to make the GamezBD population seem more actively playing, than to give a lot of players the ability to semi-AFK play the game.

I propose, that we change how the Trade system works here on GamezBD, so that as @ArchDevil says in this thread (https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/sad-state-of-the-cooking-impact-of-oasis-event.237381/), the Trading is not working for us players.

Trade Limit is one of the big problems as well, because it is a total reduction of all Trading income, over lots of different types of Trading. In fact it is ALL Trade types, that are limited to 400 million Silver per day.

The Trade types include All Trade Boxes, All Imperial Trade (Fishing, Crafting, and more, except Imperial Horse Trade), All Trade Items that drop, and Trade Route items that you can buy at Trade NPCs.

We could start with;
    1. Check and fix the Trade Prices, and income
    2. Increase Trade Limit to 1,2 Billion Silver per day

Please add more suggestions to this thread, if you can come up with other ways to improove (not how it is spelled) our community Trading system.

2. ArchDevil

ArchDevil Getting there

First off do not involve me in your posts now, nor in the future.
    My post was about cooking not trading by the way.

xinfinity and Donyi like this.
  3. loboram

Hi there @ArchDevil, good of you to reply, however I do want to remind you, that crafting "Boxes", whether Cooking or Alchemy, fall under the propagative of Trade, since the Imperial x-NPCs, are all tied into the Trading part of the game.

https://bdocodex.com/us/item/9855/
    An example of a Imperial Cooking Box, as you can see it says; "It can be sold to an Imperial Crafting Delivery manager."

https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-imperial-cooking/
    A small guide on how to begin Imperial Cooking.

Now because of the Trading limit in GamezBD, this also affects Cooking and Alchemy Boxes, which was why I added you proposal as a link, to this thread. I would have thought you'd be appreciating more exposure, about your own topic through this thread, and not the opposite.

So why be so negative about this?

Don't you want more Silver income, due to Trade related content, here on GamezBD?

If you do not, then why make the thread you did in the first place?

praey likes this.
  4. ArchDevil

ArchDevil Getting there

I'll reapeat last time.
    It's not the matter of context, I just personaly don't wanna have anything to do with you, respect that loboram.

xinfinity and Winning like this.
  5. loboram

That is completely fair, although this is a forum, which means that you cannot choose who can read your posts, or answer them. I do want to respect your choice, but without a valid reason for this, how do you expect me to take it seriously?

Bradfour and praey like this.
  6. Bradfour

Bradfour New Member

I for one think it's great ur looking into new options and changes especially as a new player :)

loboram likes this.
  7. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I'm not going to tag anyone so it doesn't read as personal.
    If you have any problem with any member, you may block his/her content and just move on.
    Otherwise, keep it respectful.

loboram likes this.
  8. Megahamster

Megahamster New Member

On the topic - totally agree. 400m limit is too low, especially when it includes already limited imperial trade. You can get much more even on not really very popular farming spots and sometimes you can get about that just by getting in time to some world boss.
    As it is now lifeskillers are kinda second class citizens in the game. Some buff won't hurt at all.

loboram, jokaelys, Archivar and 2 others like this.
  9. Bradfour

Bradfour New Member

Well said :)

10. loboram

I would just like to repost this topic to the top, and hopefully we can get more players involved, to add their voices to this very impactful as well as important vote, for the entire GamezBD community.

11. MrKairos

MrKairos New Member

Yes please! Or at least, regular trading and imperial delivery should not share the same cap...

12. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

Totally agree!
    The only reason to trade is to get the medals for trading after doing all the trade quest with every possible buffs.
    Trading feels like a broken feature with no use id like to see more way to enjoy grinding in bdo.

yemoja and loboram like this.
  13. Azraeil

Azraeil New Member

In my opinion trade should not be limited at all and if it is should be given the same limitations as grinding, if you grind 6h in a day you should be making 500-700m/h in vendor loot. As such if you were to continue to have a limit on trade value it should reflect the same kind of capped earnings of other active play elements being capped at between 3b-4b to allow for non-grinding players to enjoy the same freedom of choice in their gameplay.

hotdaawwwg and loboram like this.
  14. loboram

Once again, trying to gauge the responses of the GamezBD community...reposting this to the top.

15. yemoja

yemoja New Member

请修复贸易exp,太低了

16. loboram

Please use an online Translator, if you do not command the English language yet.

"Please fix the trade exp, it is too low", that is what my translator said you had written, so I assume that this is a misplaced bug report?

17. ZeroFox

ZeroFox New Member

Trade lifeskill is regarded as "dead" even on retail servers for a while now. One of the reasons PA actually plans to address this in future updates as they teased "trade rework". When and whether this will actually happen, or end up as infamous "Climbing" lifeskill - nobody has a clue, but if it's reworked to at least something remotely resembling Barter - it should mostly resolve the issue.
    As for our current server settings, the trade limitation seems a bit severe, but it also could be done to prevent some unknown (to public) exploits. By itself it doesn't make much sense, doubly so after Hadum release which basically doubled grinding income.
    I can agree on at least one thing - Imperial Delivery (alchemy/cooking) has no real reason to share the 400m daily limit. Players are already heavily limited by CP, even with 500 CP hard cap it would translate into ~600m daily, which you won't be able to completely exhaust due to 400m limit.

loboram likes this.
  18. Tpest

Tpest New Member

They are too afraid to do big changes so that they won't lose players like they did when they split the servers in two.

19. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

I think this has more to do with the fact that it's so easy for them to not just care and disregard certain issues as for the most part the game "just works".
    We are technicly asking for a fix on a broken aspect of the game that no one use cause it's broken so no one care. Its a vicious circle.
    Just like Cooking or Bartering some things are worthless to spend your time on and people will move on to other things, its too hard to get enough atention to these kinds of aspect of the game so nothing will get done, or at least thats what i realy think.

loboram likes this.
  20. loboram

Is there ANY hope of restoring the many hundreds of life-skill players, who left due to the restrictions GamezBD has on Trading, as well as the state of the Central Market prices?