1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[VOTE] GamezBD Trade Reform

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, May 6, 2021.

?

Does the GamezBD Community want a Trade Reform?

1. Yes, it is time!

84.6%
  2. No, things are working as they are

15.4%
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

58 votes so far...We can do better GamezBD community...come on, add your voice to this issue, and we might just get a much larger playerbase, as well as much better Central Market.

2. ZeroFox

ZeroFox New Member

According to Calpheon Ball 2021 event, Trading rework is on hold now... Which will result in things staying like they are now for quite a while unless devs do some local (non-client-side) changes.

3. loboram

You seem to have missed the Original Post?

It clearly says what GamezBD CAN and Should do, since they are the ones who made a significant change, in comparison to the Retail-BDO, and yet they claim that they want to have a version of BDO, as Close to the Retail-game version as possible.

4. ZeroFox

ZeroFox New Member

No, I'm fully aware of the general idea. This is just bad news for anybody who expected some changes from client side next big patch or just 2022 period. Seems like not happening.
    And this increases demand for any positive trage changes done by our dev team by a lot. Especially when we receive next big update and the channel limit for Imperial Trading will be gone. That alone will make it impossible to earn more than 400m per day (just for reference, 510CP is around 300m profit already) for high CP accounts, if Trading restrictions stay unchanged. In fact, it's already impossible, just will be more noticeable after the channel limit is removed.

5. loboram

I do believe we are experiencing a communication problem here :(

Right now, here on GamezBD, there is a limit on all Trade income of 400 million silver per day. This was increased from 200 million silver which used to be the Trade income limit.

Trade income is not only limited to Trade items that drop from monsters, but also Trading NPCs, and Trading Boxes, as well as Imperial Delivery, And Imperial Fishing. So that is a LOT of silver income, that is being denied, and that happens here on GamezBD, where they are supposed to have a "as close as possible" BDO-game version.

The silver income from Trade on the retail-BDO game version, is Much higher and can get as high as a couple of billion silver per day, with the right Mastery of life-skills as well as life-skill-gear.

This means that there are MANY players, that have stopped playing on GamezBD, simply because the game that they wanted to play, which is a big part of the core-game on retail-BDO, is Not allowed here on GamezBD. They were the main life-skilling playerbase, that made the server at least twice as big, as well as made the Central Market full of stuff, also increasing the prices.
    A true Win - Win Situation, however things haven't been going too well, and there are things happening now that seem as if, the management of GamezBD has changed hands :(

I know that the Development team, have been on "Red Alert" work-wise, for a very long time now. Ever since the big BDO update with the Central Market, because before that, the server was finally stable and things were going well. But pretty much since then, it feels as if they've had to work overtime, in order to catch up with all the new updates from Pearl Abyss.

After each update they have to recode the server, in order to make it all work, then they have to run several tests, and then implement it all. After releasing an update they have to again do some bug patching, and recoding as well. Just before they Again, have to start all over again, catching up to the retail-game-version.

I know that the most of the playerbase here have little to no idea, how much work and effort it takes to make this work and keep it going. But the Development team REALLY deserves some respect, and Loads of thanks from all of us. Which they pretty much Never get, because players are usually Way too busy complaining their faces off.

I am merely saying in this post, that it would be a Really good thing, if we could have a free Trading silver income, here on GamezBD. It would improove (how it sounds) things, such as number of players, and the Central Market as well.

6. srujan

srujan New Member

I love this reform and also I would like to point out at this point that lifeskilling in GameZ is kinda dead.
    The market for cooking is non existent due to oasis event.
    The market for alchemy is high demand and most of the perfumes are never available on the market place.
    Trading and Sailing are kinda JOKE.
    Gathering is dying because of caphras conversion using artisans.
    Hunting and Farming are decent I guess?
    Training is controversial.

Suggestions :
    Cooking

• Tools are limited at the moment and one has to setup their own workshops to get into this life skill first and foremost. It would be great to add more methods of getting supreme cooking utensils other than just the rift bosses.
    • Make cooking viable and profitable by adding some random stack able item like golden drops while cooking worth (5m - 100m) based on RNG.
    • Rethink the prices of oasis food destroying the cooking market.
    Alchemy
    • Implement more ways to get supreme alchemy tools.
    • Increase the alchemy income by adding random stack able golden drops while alchemy (5m - 100m) based on RNG.
    • Implement more ways to get the ingredients for perfumes, elixirs and draughts.
    Gathering
    • Caphras market is dead right now go back and keep thinking hats for a moment if there is any solution for this (Ancient spirit dust conversion to silver?... Any more suggestions are welcomed).
    Hunting and Farming
    • Increase silver per hour on these ones and reward the 100 cp investment on farming.
    Training Sailing Trading
    • Put your thinking hats on. I Dont have the guts to talk about these :mad:
    • The suggestion to increase the trade income limit might be a good change overall.
    • Might need more suggestions to revive the dead ones (Trading and Sailing)

I want to make it absolutely clear I'm not taunting or anyone or anything but I'm just giving a basic comparison like why Lifeskill in Gamez when I can make more silver per hour by just grinding?
    Lifeskilling is an important contribution to central market if the amount of lifeskillers drop because of non rewarding content it will be the ultimate fall for the server overall.

bloodi and loboram like this.
  7. loboram

https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-worker-guide/
    https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-cooking-guide-eminent/

It really isn't that difficult to set up some workers and get a workshop up and running.

The reason I linked these two, is because the Worker Empire is far from a "waste of time", the same can easily be said about questing, which unfortunately the mainstreamers do not want to do.
    Also because there is a way to Repair the Utensils, although I am not sure if we have that yet here on GamezBD.

Having workers gathering ressources for you, and working in various workshops, can be a really awesome investment. However the problem is often, that players aren't used to waiting for a week, before seeing a real return on their investment. They will see how long it is taking the workers to do things, and then they will just give up on the whole thing.

It can easily take a month, for a proper worker empire, to produce a viable and good income. So players just have to stop expecting from this particular game, that evertyhing will be handed to them and done in a day or two.
    https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-farming-guide-eminent/
    https://grumpygreen.cricket/farming-profit/

The point of having a farm, is for sure to get the produce that you harvest, but also the Dreamhorse materials you get from "Breeding" the seeds. So you're already getting a "reward" from farming.

Then there's the silver income you can create, from marketing:
    "Farming for Silver – 3 Primary Methods:

1. Breeding Magical Seeds
    2. Harvest crops for the Marketplace
    3. Harvest crops, then craft crates via Workers"

8. loboram

I was writing on another thread, and suddenly I realized that it could be useful to have added to this thread as well:

"I mean the whole way the Central Market is setup for instance, has now been shown that it does not work, with the drop rates given here on GamezBD. Also that denying full access to Trading here on GamezBD, has hurt the Central Market so badly, that it is now very hard to find basic life-skill materials there. Once upon a time, there were up to 4000 players, playing on weekends, and the Central Market was buzzing with materials, as well as items of all sorts.

Sadly nowadays the Central Market is nearly empty, and still somehow all items are sold at minimum...makes no sense at all. So if you implement just this one change, it might not hurt the game at all, Or it could mean even more problems to how prices are set, and even less players interested in actually playing the game, instead they just do the "backwards mainstream thing", where you just buy whatever you need off the CM (Central Market).

The idea of the Central Market, was that ALL players were playing the Whole game, even trying for the most unobtainable items, because if enough players do this; SOMEone Will Get it eventually. If enough then get it, then ALL players will all reap the benefits, of ALL players playing the Whole game. Which includes Enhancing, Trading, Cooking, Hunting, Alchemy Stones, Training/Taming, Gathering, Alchemy...Basically trying Everything."

9. loboram

Trying once more, to see if there are some really good suggestions out there, on how to make things better here on GamezBD.