1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[New Player] Bought Nightmare Arduanatt and it's bugged

Discussion in 'Questions' started by pickycheese, Jan 17, 2021.

1. pickycheese

pickycheese New Member

Hi, guys.
    I started playing 2 days ago and wanted to try the Nightmare Arduanatt, so I bought one, but it is definitely bugged.
    It only got 7 skills and not only that but all of them are useless, which is very strange (Force Chop, Double Jump without High Jump and Streak Leap, S:Charge without charge lol, Wings of Freedom without Wings of Wind).
    My issues:
    - It an expensive horse, seems very improbable that it only gets 7 skills
    - 5 of the skills it got are totally useless and not only that but they also don't have the pre-required skills to even ever use them which makes them even more useless

I cannot use the horse, I cannot sell the horse and that's 75$.

Could you pleas take a look and fix it? Tier 8 horses have 20 skills, a Nightmare Arduanatt wth 7 just must be a bug.

Thank you! And thank you for GamezBD, it's awesome!

2. LordRadai

LordRadai New Member

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I am moving your thread to the Questions section since this is not a bug.
    You just made a mistake leveling your dream horse, as you can see it's intended that way and you must use the "Courser's Spirit Method" as follow:

4. pickycheese

pickycheese New Member

5. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

You can always reset your mount, and level it again. I know its tedious, but this way you did not pay 75 bucks for nothing.
    And once you resettet it, do the cursor spirit method chiclete mentioned. :)

pickycheese likes this.
  6. LordRadai

LordRadai New Member

You can reset the mount with a Mount Growth Reset. Doing this will bring the mount back to level 1 and unlearn all the skills. I'd recommend doing this, cause a potato T10 is really a waste of money.
    Use the Courser's Spirit Method as soon as you learn Courser's Spirit! Doing this will garantee that the mount will learn every single skill it can learn (you could stop before it learns all skills, just get the ones you want).

pickycheese likes this.