1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why my character start at lvl 9?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Err0R, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Err0R

Err0R New Member

Why?

I start immediately in Sanctum and I can't even do the ascension quest because for that first is supposed that I need to complete the previous quests of the campaing. Also I can't even teleport to the first area and do the things in the correct order because the teleport doesn't work.

Is this how the server is now? just one talk with some NPC and you reach the max lvl to be ready for PvP?
    No PvE at all?

2. Cruo

Cruo [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]☕️

Once you talked to the NPC you will reach lv65 it doesn't mean that you reached out the maximum level which is lv75.
    You have to do the given quest to be a Archdaeva and it will help you reach lv75. :)

Err0R likes this.
  3. Snowinkle

Snowinkle ❥ мαℓℓσωѕ ❥ Forum Legend

Check this lovely guide by maam haziel. (angel)

Err0R likes this.
  4. vantooth

vantooth Guest

there is but leveling here in gamez is being taken for granted

Err0R likes this.
  5. BioWare

BioWare Getting there

if you did not choose class what you want. you will not level to 65.

Err0R likes this.
  6. Astriella

Astriella The Magpie

Relog and DO NOT tab or escape out of any windows that pop up. After everything has loaded, check them carefully and one will be the lvl 10 ascension quest. After you choose a class you will become lvl 65 and will be able to do the next ascension quest to increase the cap to lvl 75. If you want to PvE you can level from 65 to 75 using campaign quests etc otherwise you can purchase of farm Berdin's Lucky Stars, ~200 will get you from 65 to 75. :)

The bug with the teleporter is a known issue, the destinations often reappear on re logging or zoning to a different zone and back (catch 22 I know!) Best to have a supply of scrolls in your inventory so you can still move from place to place quickly.

Err0R and Thyroid like this.
  7. Err0R

Err0R New Member

That is very different to the "usual" but I need a little help. So my character can reach the lvl 75 in a few minutes but after that what I supposed to do? I mean I only have 1 millon of kinah and one abyss set that I can't use.
    How is the most fast way to farm kinah/gold? Doing quests, should start from the bottom or only some especific? What are the best items that I can get with that 1millon to have a decent gear? And more important, how is the PvP now? There is PvP in the maps with rifts, in the Abyss or just in some maps?

Sorry if these are a lot of questions but I'm lost. I was expecting to have a decent gear and a good amount of kinah until reach lvl 65, not just from the start with one relog.

8. Giullia

Giullia Expert

If you can't equip the set, is because you don't have the Item.pak 5.3 installed, or didn't installed it properly.

The "fastest" and only ways to farm kinah in our server, are selling items to the NPC till reaches the limit of sales of the day(with premium or vip, the daily sales limit is higher), from farming some items that are considered "rare" with remodeling purposes and selling them on the broker or private store, crafting sets and weapons that are good for remodel and selling for kinah is also a thing, crafting scrolls/potions and selling for kinah on the private store/broker also works, you can also use your Online Time Exchange on the website for exchange the online time for kinah(Vip and Premium membership change the ammount of kinah you get per hour, and also changes the cooldown between every exchange), and can do quests to earn kinah also, but questing isn't so fast.

And about gear, better than what you get on the new character, and currently the best gear you can get in game without use credits, you will need kinah only for enchant, to buy the items you just need to have enough Abyss Points, with less than 500.000 Abyss Points you can buy the whole Arbiter/Proctor/Suzerain/Principal Set and weapons, these gears are sold on the NPCs:
    Elyos: Seneta - Kaisinel Academy
    [​IMG]

and Asmodian: Skad - Marchutan Prory
    [​IMG]

The main PVP map has been changed to Kaldor, you can check the full info here: Kaldor: The New PvP Map
    And about the PvP rifts in Sanctum and Pandaemonium, here you have the Timetable for them all: GamezAION Battleground Timetable, on these rifts mentioned on the Timetable have a very active PvP 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, FFA, Mixfight(all vs all and can enter with group).

Since you have many doubts about how is the game at the moment, you might want to take a look on the following guides:
    Aion Starter Guide
    Vote Reward Guide

[Guide] Crafting Help!
    [5.0] Essence and Transformation

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Err0R and Astriella like this.
  9. Err0R

Err0R New Member

Thanks for the help but when I said I can't equip those items it's because are restricted to abyss rank 1 and my character is rank 9. I kill some mobs in abyss and they give 1 ap.
    That's was the reason of my previous question. What items can I get (in instances or not) that are good enough to give me a decent chance in pvp.

10. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Install the item.pack to remove the rank resctrictions
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezaion-5-3-items-pak.204957/

Err0R likes this.